IELTS WRITING - TASK 1 - Letter Writing



WRITING TASK 1 
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. 
You have some time off work and are hoping to visit a close friend, Stephanie, for a few days. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter 
  •  suggest spending time together 
  •  explain why you have time to do this 
  •  propose some activities 
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:

Dear Stephanie,
_______________________________________________________________

Dear Stephaine,

How are you? I hope this letter finds you well. It's been a long time since we caught up together. Let's plan something refreshing as we both need to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. 

I have good news for you. This month is giving us quite an opportunity to grab. My office audit has been completed satisfactorily and my boss is impressed by my active participation in making this a success. I want to plan a trip together. 

Do you remember the hill station I was talking about when we last met, Araku Valley? It is perhaps among the most beautiful hill stations in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The wide green fields, waterfalls, streams, and picturesque landscapes are going to be an amazing retreat. As this place is relatively untouched

I really hope you can make it. Take care and write back.

with lots of love!

Alka


No comments

Powered by Blogger.